MOTHERS OF PRESCHOOLERS
2nd & 4th Tuesdays 9:00 - 11:30 A.M.
Sept. 10 - Dec. 10 | Room L10
Cost: $60 for Semester | FREE child care ages 0 - 5 (Child care is currently full)
Contact Tina Bridges firstname.lastname@example.org
MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers, a program designed to nurture mothers with children from infancy through kindergarten. It is an international ministry devoted to the message: Better Moms Make a Better World! Moms attend MOPS groups to experience authentic friendship, receive mothering support, and to grow personally and spiritually. Since 1973, MOPS International has served millions of mothers of preschoolers in thousands of local MOPS groups across the U.S. and in 33 countries internationally. The women are of many ages and backgrounds, but share the same desire -- to be the best mothers they can be.
· Interesting Speakers They cover a multitude of topics all focused towards a Mother.
· Fun & Encouragement After our speaker we have a time to dig deeper with fellow Mom's while sharing joys and frustrations. We try to keep the number at each table between 5 and 8 Moms to help cultivate deeper and long-lasting friendships. We do crafts at the table, and have other creative events such as tea time!
· Global Support Part of the fee you pay goes towards your MOPS International Membership which provides a “Welcome Kit” delivered right to your doorstep & gives access to a library of videos from experts that share advice on things you are most about as a Mom.
· FREE Child Care Zero to 5 year olds have a playdate too! They enjoy age appropriate games, toys, and snacks while being supervised.
· Coffee & Food Coffee is provided at every meeting and there's always something tasty to try! Homemade or store bought it's sure to be good!
Sign-up for the next semester
Our child care is currently full. You can submit the registration request above and we will notify you when more child care becomes available. If you are able to accommodate your own child care please feel free to still join us. Have Questions? Feel free to Contact Tina Bridges email@example.com