Join us for Palm Sunday services at 8:30 and 11:00.
Calling all children!
Join us Palm Sunday (April 14) for the Procession of Palm Branches and singing in worship. We invite all children in grades 1-5.
Here’s our plan:
1) Begin now reviewing our song, using the attached words and music. Click here to hear the recording—and click here to download the words-and sing along! Sing the top/melody part throughout (just like it is on the attachment). The Sanctuary Choir will sing the other parts.
2) The song need not be memorized, but should be very familiar. We’ll project the words on screens while you sing.
3) On April 14, wear any Sunday morning clothes you choose.
4) Arrive that morning at 7:50 a.m. to be ready to rehearse at 8:00 a.m. in the sanctuary.
5) We’ll sing at the beginning of the 8:30 and 11:00 a.m. services. After that, you can sit with your family or exit. After Sunday School (at 10:50 a.m.) be back in your place for the 11:00 a.m. service.
I so hope you will join us—and invite others, too. And remember, start reviewing our song now!